At Florblanca, we show our commitment to sustainability in a variety of ways, starting with our policies.
Florblanca’s Sustainability Policies
- Make a responsible waste management to prevent water, air and soil pollution.
- Optimize the use of water and energy, through saving and the use of alternative technologies.
- Protect, respect and promote wildlife habitat and species.
- Keep gardens and structures free of agrochemicals or chemical substances harmful to human and wildlife health. Encourage the use of organic fertilizers and the enrichment of soils in a sustainable and natural way.
- Share with visitors, neighbors, suppliers and the hotel staff, our knowledge and experiences in environmental issues.
- Inform and create actions to encourage our suppliers to participate in programs of environmental and social improvement.
- Promote local production.
- Reduce waste production and prefer reusable, recyclable or biodegradable products.
- Prefer fresh, natural and organic products.
- Develop employment opportunities for the community and contribute to their professional growth through training.
- Encourage guests to participate in recreational and cultural activities that our community offers.
- Support sports, culture, education, health and security programs in our community
- Respect our traditional and existing living cultures in the environment where we are and we operate. Encourage our customers and staff to promote and respect our origins.