Néctar’s Arugula Omelette
Néctar’s Arugula Omelette has always been delicious and nutritious, and now that we’ve started getting pasture eggs from Arío Azul, we are especially excited about this dish. We hope you give it a try at home with eggs and veggies from your local farmer’s market.
Néctar’s Arugula Omelette Recipe
- 3 Eggs
- 30gm Mushrooms
- 1 tsp Red Wine
- 25gm Feta cheese
- 35gm Fresh arugula
- 7gm Black olives
- ½ Lemon
- 50gm Mini potatoes
- 15gm Onion
- 15gm Sweet pepper
- 1 Tomato
- 10gm Onion
- A dash of apple vinegar
- A dash of olive oil
- White pepper
- Sauté the mushrooms, wine, olives and cheese.
- Beat the three eggs with salt and pepper. Pour the mix in a Teflon round pan.
- Immediately add the arugula, and the sautéed mushrooms.
- Close the omelette in half.
- Place potatoes in oven at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Sauté potatoes in a pan with the sweet pepper and onion.
- Dice all ingredients and mix in a bowl.
Place the omelette in a plate, with the potatoes on the side, top with chimichurri.
See other delicious and healthy recipes from Néctar.